Advanced On-line /Off-line programmer
- Same programming engine with SuperPro / 7000
- Supports eMMC, NAND FLASH, NOR FLASH, Serial EEPRO/FLASH
Ultra-high programming speed.
- Programs four devices in parallel.
- PC hosted, network and stand-alone triple modes operation
- Manage up to 8 programmers in one GUI
- Industry grade quality and reliability.
- Same programming engine with SuperPro/7000.
- Ultra-high programming peed. 10 times higher than SuperPro/5000 for eMMC.
- Industry grade quality and reliability. IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms.
- Supports eMMC, NAND FLASH, NOR FLASH, Serail EEPROM/FLASH/NAND etc. Supports devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Support up to 4 chips in parallel.
- Many safety mechanisms are built including self-calibration, self-diagnosis, wrong chip placement detection, poor-pin-contacting detection, ID checking, over-current and over-voltage protection etc.
Triple operation modes for various application requirements.
1）PC hosted mode. The programmer is controlled by PC via USB2.0;
2）Stand-alone mode. The programmer is controlled via a 6-Key keypad and a 20 character by 4 line LCD display. A SD card is used to store the project files.
3）Network mode. With the LAN port it’s an easy job to connect the programmer to LAN or Internet.
- Advanced and powerful software functions.
Production mode starts chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly .
- WINDOWS XP/Vista/Win7/ Win8 compatibility.
Electrical and Mechanical Specification
- PC Interface： USB2.0(high speed)，LAN(100M)
- Stand-alone Storage Media：SD card
- Keypad and Display: 6 key keypad, 20Character x4lLine LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor Input AC 100V- 240V; Output: 12V/1.5A
- Main Unit Dimensions：184 x 160 x78 mm
- Weight: 0.8 Kg
- Package: Dimensions: 310 x 250 x145 mm;
- Weight: 1.65 Kg
- Temperature: ：0-40°C。
- Humidity： 20%-80%
- SuperPro 7100 Programmer main unit
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB Cable
- Socket adaptors in various packages
- SD card for stand-alone operation
- All orders received before noon Beijing Time will begin processing the same business day.
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List .
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customer's request at its option.
- Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Beijing Time).
- Supported devices: FLASH memory (NOR & NAND),SPI Nand Flash,eMMC
- Packages supported: TSOP48,TSOP56,BGA63,BGA107,BGA137,BGA153,BGA162,BGA169, ...
- PC interface: USB2.0 LAN
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported, SD Card
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/1.5A; power:15W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 184 * 160 * 78 mm Weight: 0.8Kg.
- Packing Box: Size 310 * 250 * 145 mm Weight: 1.65 Kg.
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, software CD (user manual）, register card
- Optional accessories: adaptor in varies packages, SD card for stand-alone operation.