ISP Gang Program Station
Isp Gangprogrammer Station Gasdynamic Superpro Xps02
- Industry grade total solution for high throughput in-system programming. “Turn-key” system for volume production. Customer just need to provide sample board, Gerber file and other necessary information and we will provide all setup job including customized needle board, carrier board, pressure board, hardware setup and wiring, project group files, real board GUI etc.
- Customer specific function test (FCT) project available.
- Built with 1 to 5Pcs IS416, 16-CH ISP gang programmer, programming up to 80 PCB boards simultaneously.
- Supports ISP programming of multiple chips of different types in one PCB board serially.
- Supports almost all serial devices including, but not limited to SPI, I2C, JTAG, BDM, UART, MON, SCI, SWD, SBW, C2D, ICC, SWIM, SDQ, DBG, ICE, CSI, LIN. Supported manufacturers include, but not limited to ABOV, Ali, Altera, Atmel, Catalyst, Cypress, Freescale, Fujitsu, GD, Haier, Hitachi, Hynix, Infineon, IR, ISSI, Lattice, Macronix, Maxim, Microchip, Micron, NEC, Numonyx, NXP, ON, Panasonic, Renesas, Rohm, Samsung, Sanyo, Silicon Labs, Spansion, SST, ST, Teridian, TI, Toshiba, Winbond, Xilinx, Zilog. Also supports most parallel memory devices including NAND, NOR, eMMC etc.
- High and adjustable programming speed for varied target board requirements.
- Advanced pin-driver technology supplies cleaner signals, wider voltage range and accurate / higher clock frequency. Precise frequency synthesizer and voltage generator ensure higher speed and qualified product ratio.
- Chip safety security mechanism: the built-in precise voltage self-calibration circuit ensures the voltage is within the preset range at any time. The self-diagnosis function continuously detects hardware fault to ensure the machine run normally.
- Controlled via USB2.0(high speed) or LAN.
- Over-current, over-voltage and ESD protection avoids damaging the programmers
- Powerful software system with user-friendly interface: simplifies operation, improves efficiency and reduces mistakes.
- 1) Project. Simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step
- 2) Project Group. Organizes batch running of multiple projects.
- 3) Super Project Group. Complicated PCBA or multiple combined PCBAs may need multiple programmers to work in a group properly. The Super Scale Project Group is responsible for the work flow across multiple programmers.
- 4) Customer specific operation interface is available. Display running result directly on the picture of the board panels.
- 5) Auto Commands. Permit users to create a one-step command to execute common commands such as erase, blank check, program and verify.
- 6) Production Mode. Initiated by an external start signal, generally the signal of Fixture Close. Once the signal is detected, the system runs automatically.
- 7) Dynamic Buffer. Every chip may have different data to be written. The software can manage the changing of the data from chip to chip per the rule user requests. One well-known example is the MAC address.
- 8) Log files and production statistics function facilitates quality tracking.
- 9) Copyright Protection with project files encryption and access control, volume control and remote control.
- 10) Support and recognize almost all known file formats automatically
- 11) Barcode management. Fulfill all setup tasks by scanning barcode on the job form.
- 12) Customized special functions and algorithm software available
- 13) Compatible with WINDOWS 8/7/VISTA/XP 32bit/64bit
- High production rate due to parallel programming of multi-board panels.
- Automated programming easily implemented with help of fixtures.
- No risk of data loss in the SMT process due to heat-shock.
- Shorten lead time and reduce inventory expense. Programs codes just in-time in-system with boards after SMT.
- No replacement of pre-programmed device on board is needed when firmware or software update is required.
SUPERPRO/XPS02 In-System Programming Station is an excellent total solution for PCB board in-system programming. Multiple SUPERPRO® / IS416 16-CH ISP programmers, test fixture, customized needle board, carrier board and pressure board are integrated into one system. The system is controlled by a PC via USB or LAN to perform programming to multi-board panels. XPS02 is a turn-key product and customers can start his production task right away without further developing.
1） Built with 1 to 5 IS416, 16-CH ISP gang programmer, programming up to 80 PCB boards simultaneously.
2） Test fixture, customized needle board, carrier board and pressure board all in one unit. Programming customer’s board upon closing of the fixture.
3） Supports almost all serial devices including MCUs and serial FLASH/EEPROMs as well as most parallel memory devices like eMMC and NAND/NOR FLASH.
4） Industry grade programmer ensures high reliability, high speed and high production rate.
5） For large scale multi-board panels, the maximum throughput is above 10K UPH, even much higher than automated off-line programmers.
6） Powerful software manages multiple programmers to run multiple complicated projects. Friendly functions available for project management, log file record, history tracking, statistics etc.
7） “Turn-key” product and ready-to-run system with customized needle board, carrier board, pressure board, hardware setup and wiring, project group files, real board GUI etc.
8） Customer specific function test (FCT) project available.
ISP Advantages Over Off-line Programming
Cost May Be Involved
1) XPS02 main unit.
2) Engineering, including algorithm licenses fee, customized needle board, carrier board, pressure board, hardware setup and wiring, project group files, real board GUI etc.
Electrical and mechanical specification
PC Interface： USB2.0(high speed)，LAN(100M)
Power Supply： AC 100-220V / 50-60Hz.
Dimensions：510 x 380 x 200 (mm); Weight：25Kg
Microsoft Windows XP/win7/win8, 32/64 bit.
Main unit, AC line, USB cable
Optional: Customized fixture and engineering suit.
XPS02-1 One IS416 inside，programming up to 16 devices simultaneously
XPS02-2 Two IS416 inside，programming up to 32 devices simultaneously
XPS02-3 Three IS416 inside，programming up to 48 devices simultaneously
XPS02-4 Four IS416 inside，programming up to 64 devices simultaneously
XPS02-5 Five IS416 inside，programming up to 80 devices simultaneously
- All orders received before noon Beijing Time will begin processing the same business day.
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List .
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customer's request at its option.
- Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours or you may call us during our business hours through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Beijing Time).
- Supported devices: -----
- Packages supported: ----
- PC interface: USB2.0,LAN
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported,
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC 100-240V , output AC 100-220V / 50-60H; power:-W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 530X430X440mm mm Weight: 28Kg.
- Packing Box: Size 550x450x480mm mm Weight: 40 Kg.